\
a
C
C
V
Do you know where your heart is; Do you think you can find it
Or did you trade it for something; Somewhere better just to have it
*angelica valera
*eST. [87, 4.14]
*SJSU
*self-proclaimed DORK :D
fan of: individuality
Or did you trade it for something; Somewhere better just to have it
{/profile --
excerpts of time, my time
*angelica valera
*eST. [87, 4.14]
*SJSU
*self-proclaimed DORK :D
fan of: individuality
Well, bless my soul; You're a lonely soul
Cause you won't let go; Of anything you hold
Wow, just realized my last post was last year. Haha. Bad me. Oh well, that's what happens when you get lazy, busy.. and just not in the mood to post. Although I'm a frequent user of Facebook. Damn social networking sites. Too tempting. Anyhow.. sooo, lots of stuff has happened since my last post. Christmas came and left in a matter of what felt like seconds. So did New Year's. Then vacation is over, and I had to register for the Spring term at West Valley.. my last semester there. But before that, I had already established a Transfer Admission Agreement with San Jose State, so now, at the moment, I am trying to stick to it and fulfill the contract. Didn't realize how time-consuming and difficult art classes can be.. or well, the ones that I'm not entirely skilled at. I mean, I love my chosen major.. it's just.. such a stretch to really do well in your work. That is, unless you give me Photoshop. HAHA!
Ohhhhh yahh.. and I forgot to mention another milestone in my life.. reaching the 5-year mark with my wonderful Honey.. my Man(n). =b He's really everything I never dreamed of. Haha. Well, I didn't expect such wonderful-ness from being with him for over 5 years. It feels so surreal, yet I can't express the feelings I have for him, and the relationship I've shared with him for these past 5+ years. Anyhow, I'm just so proud that we've lasted this long. And I'm hoping and praying for more years... we'll see how things flow. Takin' it one day at a time.. that's all that matters :)
And now? Well, now.. I'm just stressing over getting this semester over with (and passing with semi-flying colors) WHILE having to deal with moving to a brand new townhome around the area of Valley Fair. Ok.. not really AROUND, around.. but like.. a few blocks away. My Mom has been so keen on finding a house for the past several months.. and she got "lucky" finding this "on sale" lot, so she grabbed it at the very chance she had. I'm not too thrilled about the timing, obviously.. but whatever, she does what she wants. That's Mom for you. Actually, to be honest, I'm not too thrilled about moving in general. I LOVE where we live now. It's so convenient.. since we have just about everything handy around us. But then again, they HAVE been wanting to buy a house for decades now.. (yes, I'm exaggerating a bit here..) but GEEZ.. whatever. We'll see how everything goes. I don't believe I'm afraid of change, I just really love the area we're in. Alright, enough venting. Hahaha. Sooo.. that's basically it. Aside from my 22nd birthday coming up just around the corner.. and the stress of having to catch up on artwork. *sigh* Gotta love my major though!
Til' next time, I suppose.
Cause you won't let go; Of anything you hold
{/Soooo... yahhhhh... --
Sunday, April 12, 2009 ( 12:47 AM )
Wow, just realized my last post was last year. Haha. Bad me. Oh well, that's what happens when you get lazy, busy.. and just not in the mood to post. Although I'm a frequent user of Facebook. Damn social networking sites. Too tempting. Anyhow.. sooo, lots of stuff has happened since my last post. Christmas came and left in a matter of what felt like seconds. So did New Year's. Then vacation is over, and I had to register for the Spring term at West Valley.. my last semester there. But before that, I had already established a Transfer Admission Agreement with San Jose State, so now, at the moment, I am trying to stick to it and fulfill the contract. Didn't realize how time-consuming and difficult art classes can be.. or well, the ones that I'm not entirely skilled at. I mean, I love my chosen major.. it's just.. such a stretch to really do well in your work. That is, unless you give me Photoshop. HAHA!
Ohhhhh yahh.. and I forgot to mention another milestone in my life.. reaching the 5-year mark with my wonderful Honey.. my Man(n). =b He's really everything I never dreamed of. Haha. Well, I didn't expect such wonderful-ness from being with him for over 5 years. It feels so surreal, yet I can't express the feelings I have for him, and the relationship I've shared with him for these past 5+ years. Anyhow, I'm just so proud that we've lasted this long. And I'm hoping and praying for more years... we'll see how things flow. Takin' it one day at a time.. that's all that matters :)
And now? Well, now.. I'm just stressing over getting this semester over with (and passing with semi-flying colors) WHILE having to deal with moving to a brand new townhome around the area of Valley Fair. Ok.. not really AROUND, around.. but like.. a few blocks away. My Mom has been so keen on finding a house for the past several months.. and she got "lucky" finding this "on sale" lot, so she grabbed it at the very chance she had. I'm not too thrilled about the timing, obviously.. but whatever, she does what she wants. That's Mom for you. Actually, to be honest, I'm not too thrilled about moving in general. I LOVE where we live now. It's so convenient.. since we have just about everything handy around us. But then again, they HAVE been wanting to buy a house for decades now.. (yes, I'm exaggerating a bit here..) but GEEZ.. whatever. We'll see how everything goes. I don't believe I'm afraid of change, I just really love the area we're in. Alright, enough venting. Hahaha. Sooo.. that's basically it. Aside from my 22nd birthday coming up just around the corner.. and the stress of having to catch up on artwork. *sigh* Gotta love my major though!
Til' next time, I suppose.
Do you know what your fate is; And are you trying to shake it
You're doing your best and your best look; You're praying that you make it
You're doing your best and your best look; You're praying that you make it
{/tagboard --
i think they call it freedom of speech
Well, all I need; Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest; My head
myspace
facebook
8/1/08 - 9/1/08
9/1/08 - 10/1/08
10/1/08 - 11/1/08
11/1/08 - 12/1/08
4/1/09 - 5/1/09
6/1/09 - 7/1/09
2/1/10 - 3/1/10
designer DancingSheep
And a place to rest; My head
{/links --
ctrl + left click
myspace
{/archives --
and time slips away..
8/1/08 - 9/1/08
9/1/08 - 10/1/08
10/1/08 - 11/1/08
11/1/08 - 12/1/08
4/1/09 - 5/1/09
6/1/09 - 7/1/09
2/1/10 - 3/1/10
{/credits --
designer DancingSheep
Whenever the end is; Do you think you can see it
Well, until you get there; go on, go ahead and scream it
Just scream it
now playing
say (all i need), onerepublic
Well, until you get there; go on, go ahead and scream it
Just scream it
{/miscellaneous --
tuning into music..
now playing
say (all i need), onerepublic